Plead Not Guilty

NJMCDirect is an online ticket payment website for vehicle owners in New Jersey. You can pay for your NJ transit tickets online at on the official NJMCDirect login website.


The New Jersey state government owns the NJMCDIRECT login website. So you don’t have to worry about paying for your tickets online. You can use your computer or cell phone without going to New Jersey City court.

If you want to avoid police fines, I have some tips for you. Please read it carefully to find out. First, let’s learn more about paying for your NJMCDirect traffic pass.

If you recently received a parking ticket in New Jersey, there are two possible scenarios for you. The first is that you can easily pay for your NJ transit ticket online at The second is that if you believe that you are not guilty of the crime, you can take action against the crime by contacting a local court.

Fighting your ticket in court will determine if you are guilty of a traffic violation. While the odds are slim, you will have to fight the fines.

The biggest problem with the fine and paying the fine is getting the driver’s license points. We all know what happens when we get a certain point on our driver’s license. Finally, the driver’s license is revoked.

So if you are one of those people who have already earned points on your driver’s license and want to avoid more points, you should plead not guilty in New Jersey City court.


Plead Not Guilty

  • If you have decided to fight your fine, please read the steps below carefully and follow them.
  • Check your agent-provided ticket and see why you received a ticket in the first place.
  • Your ticket contains important information about the date, so always remember the date.
  • If you appear in court on a specific day or if you have set a date for paying the fine, you must appear in court before that day.
  • Be sure to call your New Jersey clerk if you have any questions. They will be happy to help you with your entry.
  • Before you go to court, talk to the prosecutor and see if you can come to an agreement that gives you fewer points than the original offense points.
  • If you still believe that you cannot plead guilty, you can go to court and voice your concerns. It is a good idea to hire an attorney.
  • You can find good lawyers on the Internet.

This is the topic of this topic friends. Feel free to ask your questions or suggestions in the comments below. Thank you for reading this far.

  • Pay at